Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ahoy, mateys!

I am a man who enjoys his hobbies. Two of those hobbies are: 1) fishing Oregon's rivers and streams, and 2) my nano reef aquarium. Are these contradictory hobbies? Absolutely. I fully admit to applying a double standard where aquatic creatures are concerned. If you're a rainbow trout, I want to catch you and eat you. If you're a clownfish, I want to nurture you and name you George. What can I say? I like what I like.

Thus far, I'm a pretty lousy fisherman, and an even worse aquarist. I aim to improve at both pursuits, and to blog about it.

Cheers,
Jesse

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Great idea for a blog!
    It promise to be interesting.

    And don't stress with the contrdiction:
    I fish and I have some fishes in an "aquarium" for my daughter...

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete